Monday, August 8, 2011

A difference in taste

I've been meaning to post this for a while but we've been having Internet issues in our new apartment so I am sitting in BK right now posting! I will get a few up now to make up for the last week and for however long it will be before we get internet back!

All of what I say about the vineyards/wineries, wines, and tasting rooms are all my opinion. I will never tell anybody to not visit one of them because I had a bad or less than perfect experience. I encourage everybody to try as many wines and visit as many vineyards and tasting rooms as they possibly can! That is the only way you will find that perfect wine for you!

My tastes tend to run to sweeter wines that are not too dry, too tart, or especially sweet, but I am forcing myself to try drier and drier wines at every stop. I want to expand my knowledge of wine so I can really appreciate all that comes to me in the future. If your tastes tend to tread into the drier (like my sister Betsy) or toward the more tart (like I'm beginning to think Jessi) then of course our opinions will be different. I will never try to convince you what wines are the best if you never try to convince me!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment